Skip to content

Screenshot of Polyonix

Here’s another screenshot of Polyonix in action.

9 Comments

1. fleshman wrote:

wonderful! far better than i expected, maybe two apps with upscaled to the half of the screen should be better :) ultimate split gaming experience.
    anyway, can we run 2 of the same apps? :O

Saturday, July 2, 2011 at 09:08 | Permalink
  2. Andy wrote:

Please put that amazing tweak in your Repo, it looks awesome and I really really really want to try it :)

Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 02:41 | Permalink
  3. JF wrote:

Or you could halfscale iPad apps to allow side-load them. When you want it full-screen, just set an activator move to expand it and another to call Polyonix (Did I hear ‘Mission Control’ :)?).

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at 14:40 | Permalink
  4. Suhaas wrote:

please at least give us some news on the progress. it has been far too long

Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 16:24 | Permalink
  5. Jorge wrote:

Dude, please give us an update about Polyonyx development. I´d definitely pay for it. Android already has its own implementation:
    http://www.themobileindian.com/news/940_View-multiple-apps-on-one-Android-screen .

Thursday, November 24, 2011 at 09:06 | Permalink
  6. David wrote:

Was this even real? No video ever released, no further updates in nearly 7 months…

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 02:25 | Permalink
  7. Eric wrote:

Yes, please! I want to help any way I can. I want to be able to have a navigation dashboard that shows my GPS, OBDII and album art all on the same screen. I have individual aps to do this, but want to see them all at once.

Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 13:21 | Permalink
  8. Alex wrote:

Hey man, i hope you’re still working on this, I’m a developer and was wondering if you’d be interested in collaborating with me, or if you’re no longer interested in the project, passing it on to me, I’ve got a mock up for my idea, and would be really interested in working with you on this, send me an email if you’re interested, Here’s my mock up of the idea

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 18:07 | Permalink
  9. Asad wrote:

Hi Brother!
    When will this amazing app be available. i want to use it as a learning tool app to run note taking with browser/research material and this would truly be amazing.

please keep me updated!!

kindest regards (and thank you in advance)

Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 09:14 | Permalink