Skip to content

Icon spiral

Not extremely useful, but fun. I should combine this with my icon stack tweak, so that they spin as you zoom through the stack.

Just to clarify: I made this using cycript, it’s not something that’s in a releasable form. I could make it releasable, but honestly it’s not that useable. I just thought it looked really cool.

18 Comments

1. justin wrote:

how do i get this? :D

Friday, December 10, 2010 at 19:54 | Permalink
  2. Marc wrote:

wow, i want this just for fun! :)
    looks crazy!

Friday, December 10, 2010 at 20:20 | Permalink
  3. AJS wrote:

I’d pay for your tweaks even if they’re glitchy and buggy. I would gladly pay for this stuff.

Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 00:18 | Permalink
  4. Narendra wrote:

Wow!What an amazing work.Please let me know how can I get it?

Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 02:05 | Permalink
  5. “Just to clarify: I made this using cycript”

Do you have any links to tutorials for it as I looked into using that once but could only find a single example for it, which didn’t cover very much so switched to learning full objective c + iPhoneSDK.

Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 06:17 | Permalink
  6. AAAWWWW!!! COMMON!! You can’t show us, then say it’s not releasable, then say you could release it but probably won’t!
    MAKE IT HAPPEN!! People want this!!

Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 13:23 | Permalink
  7. FXCool wrote:

Icon spiral is functional but it’s buggy
    Bug
    -scroll and return immediately
    -first page:icon is too small
    -I can’t start the application

Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 14:12 | Permalink
  8. hello wrote:

this is really nice just needs to zoom in way more so that icons of passed screens pass and the other icons from other screens should be dimmed then this should be releasable, people like this kind of customization, so please make it better, gd luck ;)

Friday, December 24, 2010 at 18:15 | Permalink
  9. simonli2575 wrote:

Is it safe to use with folder enhancer?

Sunday, December 26, 2010 at 12:22 | Permalink
  10. james wrote:

how do i get this?

Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 23:33 | Permalink
  11. Shaizul wrote:

How do you get this whenever I try to download it it says register your URL at Aaron.ms….. So plz help me it’s 2011 and it’s still not working 1 year…. Plz help

Sunday, August 28, 2011 at 10:36 | Permalink
  12. Shaizul wrote:

Email me back at shaizulcool@yahoo.com thnks

Sunday, August 28, 2011 at 10:38 | Permalink
  13. Erik3165 wrote:

How do I get spiral icon. It says I have to register your URL. Please email me how

Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 19:58 | Permalink
  14. louis wrote:

yo man i downloaded this from mediafile in a (deb.) file now it work ect but my apps wont open when i press them #:(

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 08:49 | Permalink
  15. Tanishq wrote:

Open safari from your iphone
    Enter the website- aaron.ms/repo
    It will ask for you UDID number.
    If you are IOS 5 or higher
    Go in settings
    General
    About
    ICCID number. Type the ICCID number in safari and then you can download it :)

Saturday, February 4, 2012 at 11:35 | Permalink
  16. the link is bad download !!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 15:16 | Permalink
  17. Jonshea wrote:

I download it but it just puts me in safe mode on my iPhone 4 5.0.1 iOS so don’t get your hopes up like I did but still want him to make this tweak fully functional. I’m not talking about fun I mean a serious working tweak like this is worth me paying.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 22:36 | Permalink