Skip to content

Icon Stack

I had fun making this one, it was actually pretty cool. You zoom “through” the icons to the page you want by dragging up or down. It completely rearranged the icon page lists though, so it broke tons of things like being able to move icons. This will probably never be released, but it is sure fun to play with and show to people. Perhaps I’ll post the source on github or something sometime.

And here’s a screenshot of it on my iPhone 4:

14 Comments

1. zYx wrote:

Thats kopia cool. Please work on this so u can release it one day!

Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 05:19 | Permalink
  2. Joe wrote:

DO WANT

Saturday, December 4, 2010 at 21:27 | Permalink
  3. Jambo wrote:

The iP4 version looks a little cramped but iPad looks great. Be awesome if you can add 3d filters and then pop your glasses on ;)

Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 08:41 | Permalink
  4. Lenny wrote:

I’d love to see the source code to some of these home screen experiments you do. So awesome.

Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 19:33 | Permalink
  5. Ali wrote:

Awesome cant wait for this to come out

Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 00:15 | Permalink
  6. Ash wrote:

Can you fix iconstack in your cydia source because is doesn’t download.
    Thanks

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 17:53 | Permalink
  7. simonli2575 wrote:

Messed up my folder icon(I installed folder enhancer) and the calender, running on ipod touch 3g, ios 4.1

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 04:51 | Permalink
  8. jeremy wrote:

can u add suport for 3.1.3 it keeps making my spring board crash i will love u forever if u do thank in advance

Monday, March 14, 2011 at 05:31 | Permalink
  9. david wrote:

hy,
    iconstack not working right on my iphone 3g, some icons desapears, like parameters whatsapp, viber, tomtom,cydia and others one, the date in the icon calendar desapears too, a good tweak, but maybe a little bug, thanks

Tuesday, August 2, 2011 at 07:31 | Permalink
  10. david wrote:

sorry, iphone 3g ios 4.2.1,
    using iphonevm, myos, winterboard,tidyspring, sbsettings, superslider… and overlocked core

Tuesday, August 2, 2011 at 07:33 | Permalink
  11. Christian wrote:

Ayo aaron i tried to install iconstack on my ipod but after i respring my ipod it dont work it send me to safemode btw my ipod is 5.0.1 it dont work on dat version yet?

Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 08:37 | Permalink
  12. Kristian wrote:

Hi aaron i like your apps but im trying to install iconstack on my iphone 4 with 5.1.1 jailbreaked and my springboard crashes can u give me some solution? thanks

Friday, June 15, 2012 at 07:47 | Permalink
  13. Hojas wrote:

Can o put on iOS 5??? If i dound put in iOS. 5 can you actualize to iOS 5?? Or is very difficult??

Saturday, August 4, 2012 at 18:24 | Permalink
  14. Kiki wrote:

Salut aaron ton inevention et top mais le probleme ses que il me dise que je ne suis pas autorises ou ses interdi quand je telecharge sur cydia aider moi svp

Thursday, August 23, 2012 at 10:00 | Permalink